All ticket sales are handled by the Kelsey Theatre and their ticketing vendor. The following are several ways you can order your tickets. All questions regarding ticket sales should be directed to the Kelsey Theatre Box Office.
You may order tickets online using the Kelsey Theatre online ordering system. Follow the links below will give you more information about the shows. When tickets are available, you will be able to order them here.
Order by Phone
Tickets may be purchased by phone during box office hours. Visa or MasterCard accepted. To order call: (609) 570-3333.
Order by Mail
Tickets may be purchased by mail. A complete season of shows can be found on the Kelsey Theatre website. You may download the form, select your shows, and mail in your paperwork with your payment.
Make all checks payable to MCCC/Kelsey Theatre.
Send your paperwork and payment to:
PO Box B
Trenton, NJ 08690
Order in Person
Tickets may be purchase in person at the box office during box office hours, which are Monday through Friday from 9am to noon and Friday from 6-8pm for all orders 1 hour before showtime.
Kelsey Theatre Ticket Policy
- Seats are assigned according to the date orders are received at the box office. The Kelsey Theatre does its best to accommodate seating requests. Please specify if you need handicapped seating.
- The Kelsey Theatre gives current subscribers priority seating if they renew their season subscription by a specific date. Please contact the Kelsey Theatre Box Office for details.
- Single ticket orders for all shows will be filled in the order they are received.
- Tickets will be mailed to you if we receive the order two weeks before performance date. After that tickets are held at the box office for pick-up.
- Please note that tickets are NOT refundable. Sales are FINAL.
- Exchanges are allowed only for subscribers, and only for the same show (see above.)
- All patrons 24 months old and up must be ticketed.
- Dates, times and events are subject to change.